Hotel / Hospitality Indoor Air & Water Treatment Solutions
||We has successfully designed and installed solution to integrate and retrofit with the present and conventional system with proven and time tested ozone based technology. Its technology integration gives buy back of CapEx in reasonably short period depending upon the application and customised solution. Ozone is one of the most advance technologies and can be integrated with great advantage in treatment of Water, Waste Water and air treatment in hotel. Ozone Generator is use for Hotel Indoor Air & Water Treatment Solutions.
• The ozone generator
left on in an empty room sanitizes and deodorizes the room, getting rid of
musty, stale bedroom smells and permeating the linen and curtains killing
bacteria and mildew, even making a smoking room or area smell like a non-smoking
• The generator closed
inside a cupboard deodorizes linen, clothing, shoes and jackets, including
leather. Destroying all fungi and mildew, insects like moths and mites are
driven away or killed.
prevents the growth of mould, mildew and fungus in
cupboards, carpets and walls removing stale and
muddy odors associated with such problems.
• Hotel Lobby, if not properly cleaned and ventilated thoroughly, can hold a number of objectionable odours. ozone treatment will eliminate bad smell and the room is left with a fresh air smell and is ready for the new customer to use.
Hotel Bathroom Odor Control Removal
• Ozone is effective in preventing
the growth of bacteria and mildew in bathrooms and
neutralizes unpleasant bathroom odours.
generators fitted into public restrooms maintain low
levels of bacteria and deodorize the area, creating
the most sanitary conditions possible for clients
Hotel Smoking Room Odor Control Removal
• Ozone treatment can leave the
room odor free as the gas reacts with the smoke
molecules, effectively separating them and allowing
them to dissipate.
• Ozone neutralizes any odors and is especially
effective for getting rid of the smell of cigarette
smoke, even if it has permeated the furniture and
curtains. Also eradicated by ozone are the smell of
paint or glue fumes, spilt alcohol, pet urine,
mildew and damp, body odors and fire damage etc.
• Ozone is especially useful for the day after a
party when a room still smells like cigarettes,
alcohol or foods even after the guests have gone and
the room has been cleaned. An ozone generator left
on in a closed room overnight will totally deodorize
the room, carpets, furniture and curtains.
• Ozone generators permanently installed in an area
such as a smoking room or bar allow constant
deodorization and neutralization. This neutralizes a
once permanent problem and creates a healthier
environment for guests, staff, smokers and
Hotel Kitchen Odor Control Removal
• Ozone oxidizes any bacteria,
viruses, fungus, moulds and fungi thus; using it in
the kitchen creates a totally sanitary environment
in which to prepare food, free of germs and
• By neutralizing bacteria, ozone also kills odors,
leaving the kitchen totally free of any unpleasant
odors from stale cooking smells, dustbins or drains,
or clears the air of chemical pollution like glue or
• Insides of a fridges and freezers absorb
unpleasant smells of fish or garlic etc, which
cannot be cleaned away with detergents. Ozone
permeates all of the surfaces inside the area being
treated, destroying the smells inside the fridge or
freezer, even in the cracks and corners which
conventional cleaning methods cannot reach.
|• Ozone makes your perishables last longer, in the
pantry or in the refrigerator. Ozone will keep the
air free from bacteria, which slows down the
ripening of fruits and vegetables and extends the
life of meat and eggs substantially.
• By making your kitchen cleaner and significantly
reduces bacterial load which also deters insects
like cockroaches and flies.
• In the staff washrooms and changing rooms,
Hotel HVAC Systems
• Ozone has been successfully
reduced smell, bacteria, mould, mildew and other
mi.cro organisms from the HVAC system. Ozone is
increasingly being used in HVAC system to improve
the indoor air quality and also to improve the
energy efficiency of the HVAC cooling coils.
• Controlled quantity of ozone introduces in the AC
Ducts Eliminates Toxic gasses, odors smoke by
oxidation and microbes & virus.
Hotel Water & Waste Water Treatment Solutions
Hotel Drinking Water
• In the course of the past two
decades, Drinking water treatment technology has
advanced under the combined influence of three
simultaneously occurring factors:
• A steady increase in the pollution of natural
• A continued enhancement of the sensitivity and
accuracy of analytical methods.
• A continual raising of drinking water standards.
• New water treatment goals for DBPs disinfectant
Byproducts & for microbial inactivation will
increase the need to new disinfection technologies.
Ozone is an attractive alternative.
• Ozonation provides no germicidal or disinfection
residual to inhibit or prevent regrowth.
• Reduces the formation of disinfection by products
(DBPs) such as TTHM and HAA5.
• Ozone will oxidize both organic and inorganic
substances, remove unwanted taste, odor and color,
and provide effective disinfection.
• Ozone inactivates and destroys all bacteria, virus
Hotel Laundry Water Treatment
• The use of ozone in the laundry
water reduces the requirement of detergents and also
the wash can be achieved with lower temperatures.
• Ozone acts as a chemical enhancer. When applied
properly ozone; Reduces water use, reduces fuel use
in making hot water. Reduces chemical use, reduces
waste water contamination. Ozone is also effective
in Reducing fabric degradation. Extending linen life
reducing formula run time (productive hours):
extending equipment life
• Reduces energy cost of heating.
Sewage Treatment Plant for Hotel/ Hospitality Industry
• The Hotel industry uses an
exorbitant amount of water. The large amount of
toilets, showers, wash basins, swimming pools, and
other appliances consume massive amounts of water.
• More water is wasted because of guests leaving
appliances on and being careless with water usage.
The hotel industry ultimately poses a large threat
to the environment, and alternate water and energy
conservation methods are needed to combat this
• Recycling has also been instituted to reduce
pollution and reduce waste material.
• Waste water consists of black water and gray
water. Black water, which is water contaminated by
sewage, comes from your toilet. Grey water is
wastewater generated from domestic activities such
as laundry, dishwashing, and bathing which can be
recycled on-site for uses such as landscape
irrigation and constructed wetlands.
• Ozone black/grey water treatment is a method that
is increasing in popularity. An ozone generator is
used to break down pollutants in the water source.
• Using ozone to treat black/grey water has many
• Kills bacteria effectively.
• There are no nasty odors or residues produced from
• Ozone converts back into oxygen quickly, and
leaves no trace once it has been used.
• No harmful by products.
• Extremely effective disinfection.
• No sludge formation.
Hotel Cooling Tower
• Cooling tower water requires
extensive treatment. During Cooling Tower water
treatment, three main factors must be controlled.
• Corrosion of pipes and heat exchanger units.
• Scaling in pipes and (mainly) in heat exchangers.
• Microbial growth (bacteria algae).
• These three aspects cannot be viewed separately.
Conventional treatment techniques are mainly
applications of chemical biocides, corrosion
inhibitors and scale inhibitors. Ozone is a reliable
alternative that controls the above-mentioned
• Makes the water crystal clear, eliminating all
• Dissolves the scale and inhibits further scaling,
hence improving heat transfer and further saving on
chemicals and pollution.
• Reduced Chemical Usage – Chlorine can substitute
for several chemicals in a cooling tower treatment
package, reducing and possibly eliminating the use
of such chemicals.
• Increases dramatically Heat Transfer Efficiency.
Hotel Swimming Pool Water Treatment & Ozone Disinfection
• Water disinfection is one of the
key treatment steps for all types of swimming pools,
either public or private. Efficient pool water
disinfection is essential for pools. Swimming pool
water is contaminated by swimmers & environment
pollutants. Swimming pool pollutants can be divided
up into three groups: microorganisms, un-dissolved
pollutants & dissolved pollutant.
• No formation of dangerous by-products
• Eliminate red, irritated eyes and dry, itchy skin
• Eliminate costly replacement of faded swimwear
• Remove unpleasant chlorine / chloramines odors
• No adverse health or environmental effects.
• Water consumption can be decreased, because of an
increase in water quality
• Water quality is one of the
most overlooked aspects of pond management Clay
turbidity in ponds is one of the most common quality
issue several other variables influence water
quality for fish including water temperature,
phytoplankton, photosynthesis and pH, carbon
dioxide, alkalinity and hardness. Additionally,
water quality can be affected through the
interaction of these factors.
• Water quality is vital in ensuring healthy plant
and animal life in a pond.
• The use of ozone ensures the clarity of water
besides keeping the water sterile for the safety of
• Reduction of harmful ammonia (NH3-) and nitrite
(NO2-) levels by oxidizing them to nitrate (NO3-).
• Algae control.
• Destruction of harmful inorganic components.
• 50% stronger oxidizer than chlorine
• Remove, odor, color.
• No formation of dangerous by-products
Hotel Bar & Restaurant Smoke and Odor Control
Hotel Laundry Water Treatment
Air Treatment Solutions
Hotel Rooms Air Treatment Solutions
HVAC Systems in Hotels
Air Quality in Hotels